Hold onto your seat because this is going to be a year to remember!
Here are some of the exhilarating things you will be doing this year...
- Building towers from newspaper, constructing models with marshmallows and toothpicks, and many more team-building activities
- Using electronic devices to learn more about math
- Reading like a cow (Yes, I said LIKE A COW!)
- Letting your pencils fly... What you didn't know that pencils could fly?
- Starring in movies. You could be next on the red carpet!
- Turning our classroom into Ancient Egypt, India, or China
- Becoming more organized than Mr. Spock was in middle school (if he went to school that is)
- Spinning eggs and blowing out the egg yolks
- Solving world problems
- Digging in dirt
- Writing songs
- Being transported to other worlds (in our minds at least)
Would you believe us if we told you that this doesn't even scratch the surface of the fun things you will experience this year???
The syllabus page shows a table-oriented view of the course schedule, and the basics of course grading. You can add any other comments, notes, or thoughts you have about the course structure, course policies or anything else.
To add some comments, click the "Edit" link at the top.